Sunday, March 25, 2012

Preparing for Etsy shop and Baby

I have recently decided to open an Etsy shop.  I plan on selling some finished amigurumi using PlanetJune patterns (and will later include patterns that I have written).  I've been meaning to open a shop for a while now, but never got around to it.  In July, my husband and I received wonderful news that we were pregnant!  However, I learned that being pregnant is not as much fun as I thought it would be.  Morning sickness, which I should really call ALL day nausea, kept me from enjoying most things, including crochet.  I didn't pick up a hook for almost 6 months because I didn't feel good.

Now, with the arrival of Baby only days away (Tuesday is my due date), I am crocheting up a storm!  I know that I won't have much time immediately after baby.

I began preparing ami's on Friday.  So far I have completed June's Boxer pattern 

and Pug pattern in black

I am almost finished with a tan pug and will start on another boxer soon.

I joked with my husband that I will miss the convenient "shelf" that my baby bump has provided :)  But, I am looking forward to meeting our new addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment